Fall Membership Drive
Every new gift made during October will automatically be entered into a drawing for an Amazon Echo. You’ll enjoy streaming IPR from your new smart speaker while enjoying the satisfaction of knowing that you’re supporting public radio in your community.
No purchase necessary to enter. Submit an entry to email@example.com.
HOW TO ENTER
When you make your gift or renew your membership to IPR, you’re automatically entered into the drawing. Sustaining members are also automatically entered!
The sooner you enter, the more chances you have to win. So don’t delay!
- Enjoy premium sound – Personalize your listening experience by adjusting the equalizer settings.
- Voice control your music – Ask Alexa for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Keep your family in sync – Use your Alexa devices as an intercom and talk to any room in the house with Drop-In and Announcements.
- Alexa has skills – With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the mics.
Contact: Margaret Reeder
Member Services Manager
765-285-5403 / 800-646-1812
DISCLAIMERS (The fine print)
- No contribution is required to enter the drawing.
- To enter without making a contribution, call 800-646-1812 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you make a contribution to IPR, you are automatically entered into the drawing. Sustaining members are automatically entered.
- Only one winner per household allowed.
- IPR & WIPB employees and family members are not eligible to win.