J.R. and Kelsey discuss the man with two spleens, the great dynamite incident of 1961, and how legacy is more than instilling values; it’s valuing what’s come before. Also in this episode, the two unveil an easy way to engage with The Facing Project and how to get your story featured on this show.
- My Grandbaby: Linda Woods’s Story from Neighborhood Narratives in Dayton, Ohio: A Facing Project. Performed by Chandra Ford.
- Remembrance of a Legacy: An Anonymous Story as told to Tessa Smith from Facing Change: Exploring Community in Northern Colorado—A Facing Project. Performed by Bill Inman.
Music used in this episode
- “If You Won’t Choose Me” by Pierce Murphy. Licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License. From the Free Music Archive.
- “Bethena (A Concert Waltz)” by Scott Joplin. Performed by Tom Pascale. Music in the Public Domain. Recording released for non-profit use from the Piano Society project.
- “Windswept” by Kevin MacLeod. Licensed under an Attribution 3.0 International (CC BY 3.0) License. From the Free Music Archive.